Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Tidbits: 15 March 2016


15 March 2016, KFC Fuente Osmeña

A Middle Eastern looking medical student walked-in in this fastfood chain I was having breakfast at, ordered his breakfast, mumbled "samoka oy!" as the crew took a while to clean up his table, opened up his notes to study aloud, tinkered onto his celfone, turned to me and asked: "Excuse me Ma'am, is there a difference between this picture and my face now?" Wa ko ka-gets dayon kay nakurat ko so I asked him back "I'm sorry, what do you mean?" "I mean is there a difference on how I look? Do I look smaller in this picture compared to my face now?" Well he did look smaller in the picture so I honestly, though safely, answered "You look smaller in the picture, or I don't know, maybe it's the hair you have right now?" He looked a bit confused but said thank you anyway. I got confused, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment