Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Anonymous


With my random thoughts hardly seeing print these days, I have indolently been posting stuff from my long-abandoned Tumblr account directly into my FB account, which promptly alarms my blog’s one and only follower (generically named Anonymous) who immediately texts me the moment she feels being left out from my blog’s updates!

Thank you Lord for people (or just one person, at least) like my good friend Anonymous who diligently takes time to scan my written thoughts every now and then. How I wish this head can finally come up with something, or anything at all, to write about you. Or your trees, perhaps?

2 comments:

  1. Haha, now it's confirmed - I've got 2 followers! Yeba!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah les. Pls vote between geri and me , kinsa ang president! Pls write about my trees, ma honored jud ko and most especially ang mga trees.

    ReplyDelete