Wednesday, October 5, 2011

World Teachers' Day


Just so I won’t forget them, these are the teachers I have spent half my life with:

Sr. Lina
Sr. Mary Jean
Mdm. Erguero
Mdm. Lim
Ms. Aris
Ms. Sanchez
Mdm. Estillore
Ms. Serquiña
Mrs. Legaspi
Ms. Agasid
Ms. Tiempo
Sr. Doria
Teacher Noble
Teacher Obed
Ms. Cubillas
Ms. Basilgo
Mdm. Paras
Mdm. Daiz
Ms. Famador
Ms. D. Perez
Ms. Alcantara
Ms. Ang
Ms. Imbong
Ms. Villacrucis
Ms. Ranile
Ms. Mahinay
Ms. Bongo
Brod. Alex
Ms. Salvacion
Sr. Gemma
Ms. B. Perez
Mr. Tamayo
Sirmund
JV Villacin
History and Philosophy Professor ?
Mrs. Yap
Mdm. Cabanda
Ms. Bartolo
Karl Roque
Biko
Ms. Generalao
Dr. Vaño
Mr. Mayo
Mdm. Bañez
Mrs. Ramirez
Mdm. Lastimosa
Mrs. Etemadi – my favorite
Ms. Kangleon
Mrs. Manuel
Prof. Gotiangco
Dr. Jadloc

Apologies to the rest of you whom I could no longer recall. Nevertheless, thank you for molding me into what I have become today.

Happy Teachers' Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment