Thursday, March 18, 2010

Fan Page



How does one become his own fan? Go ask the Mayor. Found this on my FB page today - "Jonas Cortes became a fan of Jonas Cortes." Hmmm...

---

This one's aptly placed along the side ads for everyone to see - my friend Mike is a fan of Johnny Ponce Enrile. Woh! Gusto ka happy ko, Manong Mike?

---

When my highschool classmate Georinda added me as a friend on FB, she wrote this on my wall - "Remember me? I used to be your no. 1 fan!" Haha! Yeah I do.

---

My friend Marianne is the only one who religiously reads my blog. One time I suddenly thought of changing its title and totally forgot to inform her. I got a text from her at once asking what happened. I sensed panic. Gosh!

---

My favorite so far - "Tommy Osmeña is now friends with Tommy Osmeña." Cute huh!

---

And lastly, there's this other fan page I've uncovered today - "I wanna know ... But i don't wanna ask."

Hey, what gives?

No comments:

Post a Comment