Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Languor




In 2 weeks’ time I am scheduled to open another work-required exhibit down south. By this point in time, I should already be on my way to the printer, the hardware, and the courier. But I am not.

I have not made a single move in the last 2 months. I wonder what is it that blocks my puny mind just to get myself into a good start.

I have already been into 3 beach getaways for half the summer yet I am still under unquenchable desires of the deep blue sea.

I am running out of time (and reasons too!) on not having set off for this supposedly “highlight” of my already numbered employment days. Perhaps even the miracle I so fervently trust is now fed up with my notable ingenuity on delaying things.

If only I could write a decent article, maybe then I could shift careers.

There I go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment