Monday, July 19, 2010

Strings



I just realized people as skinny as a string probably do not eat at all. ‘Cause if they do, they probably wouldn’t be as wiry as they are.

I eat by heaps and so undeniably, I am hefty, too. Life obviously, is fair.

---

No strings attached. 42 names off my social network today.

Ironically, it would take a lifetime for me to convert them into pounds (as in lbs).

---

I don’t get it. People around here show up when they’re actually sick but call in sick when they’re actually out on vacations.

Strangle them?

---

;-)

5 comments:

  1. yah strangle them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous, it's totally fine to use your real name. Nobody else reads this blog anyway ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fans i guess? haha dream on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great blog! keep on writing you really make my day! So please make it EVERYDAY! from: anonymous the second :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey Anonymous, you ROCK! hehe

    ReplyDelete