Monday, January 18, 2010

Thank You




I take back my earlier claim of working alone on the Tawi-Tawi Exhibit and thus would like to thank all these people for easing out my paranoia and making my job a whole lot easier. My apologies. Thank you to: Aileen - for taking care of all textile matters; Angie - for the colorful Yakan weaved cloth from Zamboanga; Ardale - for closely coordinating with LBC & for dealing with Radical Ads; Ms. Becky - for giving me the authority to decide; Benie & Benly - for helping out their father Nardo thus making their work faster; Choy - for giving depth & texture on my 2D model; Ms. Diana - for transforming the plain ribbons into a bouquet; Ferdz - for letting me use his Tawi-Tawi stock photos at a discounted rate; Gladish - for completing my posters a halfday late but still made it; Glocel - for processing my cash advances really quick & for sending me the double adhesives to the rescue; Godo - for collating & packing my stuff for shipment; Greg - for allowing me to use his Balangay Expedition stock photos for free; Ian - for providing technical answers to all my simple questions; Jen - for taking my room service orders & bringing them in with a smile; Jessie - for separating the MPA maps by municipality; John - for driving me to & from the exhibit center & for being my official translator; Jun - for installing the electric wires & lights even without connection; Kookie - for laminating my translations & for arranging my plane tickets; Lando + - for constructing the realistic miniatures (may he rest in peace); Lemuel - for printing the panaflex posters & for giving us a well-deserved discount; Nardo - for building the makeshift fence & boardwalk the way I imagined it to be; Nur - for convincing the Vice Governor to allow us to use her TWAC building for the exhibit; Ralph - for helping me purchase all lighting fixtures; Roger - for having the unexpected extra creative eye; Rudy - for driving me to my suppliers; & lastly, Uzi Guy - for being the plain usisero at first & who later on volunteered to help install some posters. I love you all guys! And even if you don't love me back, it's totally fine! Again, thank you so much for helping me in every way you can. Karapat dapat kayong i-clap-clap!

No comments:

Post a Comment