Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Unfriending Nonfriends



Since Facebook recently modified its privacy settings, I checked out my friends’ list again and unearthed a few names which I actually do not know at all. While it’s already odd to see other people’s shoutouts every now and then, I guess seeing unfamiliar names on your list is even worse! And worst, they never update their selves. They just let their names sit there on your profile and rot. I wonder why. Obviously, I never asked them to add me up. I am certain they were the ones who invited me. Thing is, I add them up too, which undoubtedly makes me even more rotten myself!

Well, it’s a brand new year and perhaps an ideal time to do a little clean-up as well. From 322 links, I was able to trim down my “social friends” to 311. Hmmm... only 11 non-friends eliminated? I think I better check out my list again.

No comments:

Post a Comment